- 2 Sprouted grains half baguettes
- ½ medium eggplant, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 radicchio, finely chopped
- Meat of 4 Italian sausages
- Provolone cheese, in slices
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) pesto
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Bull’s-Eye Barbecue Sauce (original)
Ratatouille: Sauté the eggplant, zucchini, red pepper, tomato and onion in olive oil, and then add the Bull’s-Eye sauce. Reduce the heat by half and simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside. In the same skillet, crumble and brown the sausage meat.
Make a “butterfly” incision along the top of each half baguette and brush the insides with pesto. Stuff each half baguette with ratatouille. Carefully place the sausage meat on top and finish with a slice of provolone folded in half.
Toast in the oven at 190 °C (375 °F) for 5 minutes. Garnish with radicchio and drizzle with olive oil.
See all recipes with Sprouted grains half baguette