SERVINGS: 12 canapés
- 1 Pistachios half baguette, cut into 12 slices
- 6 white mushrooms, diced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) dried cranberries
- 100 g smoked lardons
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Bonne Maman Chestnut Spread
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, sliced in halves
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) butter
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
In a hot skillet, sauté the lardons in butter until they are lightly browned. Add the chicken, mushrooms and cranberries. Season with salt and pepper, and then cook over low heat for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the chestnut spread and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Deglaze with red wine vinegar and cook for 1 more minute. Set aside.
Lay the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Rub them with garlic, brush them with olive oil and toast in the oven at 190 °C (375 °F) for 3 minutes. Spread a little of the chicken and lardon preparation on each toasted slice.
See all recipes with Pistachios half baguette